Follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to buy online using mobile
STEP 1: Welcome to Inna Organic Malaysia website. Clicking on the three horizontal lines at the top of left screen.
STEP 2: It opens up a side menu with a selection of options, click on SIGN UP
STEP 4: After fill in the details, you earn 250 points by clicking on SUBMIT. You’ll be ready to earn points with every purchase.
STEP 5: After create an account, clicking on the three horizontal lines at the top of left screen again.
STEP 6: Search for the product you want to purchase and click on it.
STEP 7: A new page will open, taking you to the product page.
STEP 8: Scroll down, once you have chosen the amount and click on ADD TO CART. Doing this will save the details of this item until you’re ready to buy it.
STEP 9: You now have two choices either to Continue Shopping if you wanted to buy other items from this website or to click on Shopping Bag Icon at the top of right screen.
STEP 10: Click on VIEW CART on the CART page.
STEP 11: A new page will open, taking you to the SHOPPING CART page.
STEP 12: Scroll down, you may enter available Bonus Points for cash back redemption then click on APPLY POINTS
STEP 13: . If you have a discount coupon code, please enter it here and click on APPLY COUPON when you’re at the View Cart page before proceeding to checkout.
STEP 14: After apply coupon code and bonus points, click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
STEP 15: Fill in your billing details, you will need to complete all the boxes marked with an asterisk such as your name and address.
STEP 16: Choose the payment option you want and pay for the item you have chosen. Don’t forget to tick [I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions] and then click on PLACE ORDER. At this point, the site will guide you through the payment steps.
Once you’ve complete payment steps, your order will go through. You should receive an email confirming that your order has been received.
An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with “Pending payment” and ending with “Completed.” The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment — Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed — Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing — Payment received (paid) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed — Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On hold — Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled — Canceled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
- Refunded — Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
1. Pay with internet banking (FPX)
FPX is reliable internet based payment gateway that allows real-time payments for online purchases hassle free or bill payments using your Savings / Current account or even Credit Card
2. Credit Card (Stripe)
Cards are linked to a debit or credit account at a bank. To complete a payment online, customers enter their card information at checkout with Stripe(An online payments platform).
3. Grab – Pay now or pay later
Pay next month. Pay in instalments. Pay now. Pay with points. You choose what suits best. You choose how and when to pay. Pay now or PayLater in interest-free monthly instalments. Explore Available Brands. Secure & Seamless. No Hidden Fees. Interest-Free..